[NEohioPAL]La Bella String Quartet

Mark Schulz markgr82nz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:47:47 PDT 2007

------=_Part_7907_8487547.1182905267547

 Hello everyone,

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently hired a string
quartet through NEOPAL for our Pastor's retirement dinner and they were
great!
   They're called "La Bella String Quartet" and they're comprised of four
young string musicians from the Solon area. They played standard classical
arrangements during our meet and greet prior to the meal and everyone
commented on how wonderful they were.

   Their site is http://users.adelphia.net/~tpgall/labellaquarta    and I
would highly recommend them to anyone.

   Thanks to Fred for this service!