[NEohioPAL]sad news

Susan Kobylinski susankoby at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 09:24:15 PDT 2007

--0-1521368557-1182961455=:35663

Hi everyone,
  For those of you who don't know, I am sorry to tell you Natasha Rader passed away on Sunday, June 24th.  I know she touched many of your hearts as she touched mine and you would want to be informed of the funeral arrangements.

  Showings will be held at Zeis McGreevey funeral home.
  The address is 16105 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107
  The showing times will be 1pm - 3pm and 6pm - 8pm on Wednesday, June 27th.

  The funeral service will be at The Pilgrim Saint Paul Lutheran Church
  14224 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107
  Service time will be at 11am June 28th.  There will be a luncheon reception afterwards at the church.

  In Care Pages (a patient update through Cincinnati Children's Hospital) Julie (Natasha's mom) wrote this entry:
  June 25th 2007 at 8:23 AM
  It is our first morning waking without Natasha physically here in the livingroom.  I just sat on her bed and cried this morning.  I know in my head that she is "running with the angels on streets made of gold."  However that message has not made it to my heart yet.  We miss her so much.  All I could dream of last night was her passing.  It was peace filled.  She asked us to roll her over.  So Tim did.  She was laying on her left side and her breathing got slower.  I got the nurse, Nurse Shannon, she came in along with the residents and Dr. Alexander.  They said her heart just stopped.  I think for that moment so did ours.  Tim and I were sitting along her side holding her hands just loving her until the end.
  During the night several things happened.  She asked us for a hug and a kiss and told us she loves us.  She and I watched "Beauty and the Beast" one last time together.  She even tried to sing along at a few songs.
  Mom told me that just before I called them here at home, Joshua was outside when a white butterfly circled him 3 or 4 times.  He held out his hand for it to land on and it fluttered right next to it for a few moments.  Natasha loved all of us so much, I am sure it was God's way of including Joshua in her death.
  We thank so many of you for making her life so filled with love.  We could have not made through this journey without all of you.

  I'm not sure if all of you remember, but Tim, Natasha's father, is also fighting a physical battle.  He is still waiting for a liver transplant.  My hope is that our theater community might be able to show our support one way or another.  Please keep them in your prayers.

  Those wishing to honor Natasha's memory through a donation process may go to the COTA (Children's Organ Transplant Association) website.

  Those attending any of Natasha's services may make a donation directly to Natasha Rader Memorial Fund

  -Susan Kobylinski

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--0-1521368557-1182961455=:35663

<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>  <DIV>For those of you who don't know, I am sorry to tell you Natasha Rader passed away on Sunday, June 24th.  I know she touched many of your hearts as she touched mine and you would want to be informed of the funeral arrangements.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Showings will be held at Zeis McGreevey funeral home.</DIV>  <DIV>The address is 16105 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107</DIV>  <DIV>The showing times will be 1pm - 3pm and 6pm - 8pm on Wednesday, June 27th.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The funeral service will be at The Pilgrim Saint Paul Lutheran Church</DIV>  <DIV>14224 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107</DIV>  <DIV>Service time will be at 11am June 28th.  There will be a luncheon reception afterwards at the church.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>In Care Pages (a patient update through Cincinnati Children's Hospital) Julie (Natasha's mom) wrote this entry:</DIV>  <DIV>June 25th 2007 at 8:23 AM</DIV>  <DIV><EM>It is
 our first morning waking without Natasha physically here in the livingroom.  I just sat on her bed and cried this morning.  I know in my head that she is "running with the angels on streets made of gold."  However that message has not made it to my heart yet.  We miss her so much.  All I could dream of last night was her passing.  It was peace filled.  She asked us to roll her over.  So Tim did.  She was laying on her left side and her breathing got slower.  I got the nurse, Nurse Shannon, she came in along with the residents and Dr. Alexander.  They said her heart just stopped.  I think for that moment so did ours.  Tim and I were sitting along her side holding her hands just loving her until the end.</EM></DIV>  <DIV><EM>During the night several things happened.  She asked us for a hug and a kiss and told us she loves us.  She and I watched "Beauty and the Beast" one last time together.  She
 even tried to sing along at a few songs.</EM></DIV>  <DIV><EM>Mom told me that just before I called them here at home, Joshua was outside when a white butterfly circled him 3 or 4 times.  He held out his hand for it to land on and it fluttered right next to it for a few moments.  Natasha loved all of us so much, I am sure it was God's way of including Joshua in her death.</EM></DIV>  <DIV><EM>We thank so many of you for making her life so filled with love.  We could have not made through this journey without all of you.</EM></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I'm not sure if all of you remember, but Tim, Natasha's father, is also fighting a physical battle.  He is still waiting for a liver transplant.  My hope is that our theater community might be able to show our support one way or another.  Please keep them in your prayers.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Those wishing to honor Natasha's memory through a donation process may go to the
 <STRONG>COTA </STRONG>(Children's Organ Transplant Association) website.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Those attending any of Natasha's services may make a donation directly to <STRONG>Natasha Rader</STRONG> <STRONG>Memorial Fund</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>-Susan Kobylinski</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Luggage? GPS? Comic books? <br>
Check out fitting <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz"> gifts for grads</a> at Yahoo! Search.
--0-1521368557-1182961455=:35663--