[NEohioPAL]CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL Position Available At THE GREAT LAKES MEDIEVAL FAIRE!

d20submissions d20submissions at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 06:57:13 PDT 2007

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is in need of a
high-energy individual to assist with our productions
this year inside the GREAT LAKES MEDIEVAL FAIRE!

Duties will include general assistance to the
director, period "hawking" of CSF wares, and attending
the faire in full costume!

This individual has to be confident talking directly
with our audiences, selling merchandise after our
performances as if in a true Medieval marketplace, and
helping out where needed (to be determined by the
director!)

A small stipend may be available for this position.
Best of all, between shows, you get to see the faire
free of charge!

Our Medieval Faire productions begin on July 7th and
run through the second weekend in August. We are in
need of one individual to attend the fair each
Saturday, beginning July 7th.

If you are interested, please contact Matthew Solarz,
managing director, at cleveshakesmatt at yahoo.com