[NEohioPAL]My apology to Last Call

Michael Rubin mjr64 at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 28 07:18:51 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7B96D.B99A9D00

After consulting with PETA and Pam Anderson,I wish to offer my apology =
to Last Call.Although their video was actually of a cat being made to =
pose with silly hats,Mike Polk thought it would be cute to advertise in =
his posting with the line=20
that included "like mild pet abuse?"
First,boycotting them was out of line on my part.My bad.
Second, of course Last Call should not be Shot First.Scratched by the =
aforementioned cat and sprayed upon while sleeping,sure,but never ever =
shot.My bad again.Sorry guys.
And so if Last Call uses this cherished list service to advocate future =
funny videos such as
"Like Mild Drug Addiction?"
or
"Like Mild Spousal Abuse?"
I know understand Mike Polk to be a decent fellow who will never get a =
job writing headlines.
I shall not fire off a nasty posting like my original one.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7B96D.B99A9D00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>After consulting with PETA and Pam =
Anderson,I wish=20
to offer my apology to Last Call.Although their video was actually of a =
cat=20
being made to pose with silly hats,Mike Polk thought it would =
be cute=20
to advertise in his posting with the line </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>that included "like mild pet =
abuse?"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>First,boycotting them was out of line =
on my part.My=20
bad.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Second, of course Last Call should not =
be Shot=20
First.Scratched by the aforementioned cat and sprayed upon while=20
sleeping,sure,but never ever shot.My bad again.Sorry guys.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And so if Last Call uses this cherished =
list=20
service to advocate future funny videos such as</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Like Mild Drug =
Addiction?"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>or</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Like Mild Spousal Abuse?"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I know understand Mike Polk to be a =
decent fellow=20
who will never get a job writing headlines.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I shall not fire off a nasty posting =
like my=20
original one.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7B96D.B99A9D00--