[NEohioPAL]Final weekend for "THE FOREIGNER" & "SACRED HEARTS" at CVLT!

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Thu Jun 28 08:01:37 PDT 2007

--------------000606070207020600070907

    CLOSING THIS WEEKEND
    at
    Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

  "THE FOREIGNER" & "SACRED HEARTS"

      //Chagrin Falls OH 44022-3024
      CALL (440) 247-8955
      Mon-Sat, 1-6 PM
      www.CVLT.org <http://www.CVLT.org>//

    //Larry Shue's "THE FOREIGNER" at 40 River St.
    Friday & Saturday at 8:00 PM, JUNE 29th - JUNE 30th
    $14 adults, $10 students/seniors
    //

In this award-winning comedy, a shy Englishman named Charlie is stuck
for a few days at a small, backwoods lodge hotel in Georgia, and becomes
tangled up in the lives of the locals when he pretends not to understand
any English at all. This show is packed with laughs, from the
superstitious local KKK leader to the dimwitted local boy who tries to
teach Charlie to speak English.  This hilarious comedy will start your
summer off right!

    /Margo Haas' "SACRED HEARTS" at 56 River St. (River St. Playhouse)
    Friday & Saturday at 8:00 PM, JUNE 29th - JUNE 30th
    $8 all seats/

Local playwright Margo Haas tackles the subject of love after age 60 in
her original work, /Sacred Hearts/.  The story centers on Mario and his
new love Alma, both residents at the Sacred Heart retirement center.  As
their love blossoms, pressures from the head of the facility and from
family members threaten to block their happiness.  This bittersweet love
story has been selling out - don't miss the final weekend!

    www.CVLT.org <http://www.CVLT.org>

--------------000606070207020600070907

<head>
body {font-family: trebuchet ms, arial,sans-serif; color: #000; font-size: small; margin: 1px;}
h1 {font-size: xx-large; text-align: center; line-height: 15px; color: #00462B; font-style: italic}
h2 {font-size: large; background-color: #CAC8E5; color: #333; text-align: center; margin:1px; border-top: 5px solid #217865; border-bottom: 5px solid #217865; padding: 3px}
h3 {font-size: medium; background-color: #ADD3C8; color: #000; text-align: center; margin:1px; border-top: 2px solid #263E00; border-bottom: 2px solid #00462B; padding: 3px}
h2 a, h2 a:link, h2 a:visited , h2 a:hover, h2 a:active {color: #006}
h3 a, h3 a:link, h3 a:visited , h3 a:hover, h3 a:active {color: #006}
.emphatic {color: #006; font-weight: bold}
p {margin: 10px}
</head>
<h2>CLOSING THIS WEEKEND <br>
at <br>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre<br>
</h2>
<h1>"THE FOREIGNER" & "SACRED HEARTS"<br>
</h1>
CALL (440) 247-8955<br>
Mon-Sat, 1-6 PM<br>
Friday & Saturday at 8:00 PM, JUNE 29th - JUNE 30th<br>
$14 adults, $10 students/seniors<br>
</em></em></h2>
stuck for a few days at a small, backwoods lodge hotel in Georgia, and
becomes tangled up in the lives of the locals when he pretends not to
understand any English at all. This show is packed with laughs, from
the superstitious local KKK leader to the dimwitted local boy who tries
to teach Charlie to speak English.  This hilarious comedy will start
your summer off right!<br>
<h2><em>Margo Haas' "SACRED HEARTS" at 56 River St. (River St.
Playhouse)<br>
Friday & Saturday at 8:00 PM, JUNE 29th - JUNE 30th<br>
$8 all seats</em><br>
</h2>
in her original work, <i>Sacred Hearts</i>.  The story centers on
Mario and his new love Alma, both residents at the Sacred Heart
retirement center.  As their love blossoms, pressures from the head of
the facility and from family members threaten to block their
happiness.  This bittersweet love story has been selling out - don't
miss the final weekend!<br>
<h2><a href="http://www.CVLT.org">www.CVLT.org</a></h2>