[NEohioPAL]Boycott Last Call Cleveland...

Aaron McBride stagedoorjack at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 14:11:18 PDT 2007

....by coming to see us at the House Of Blues.  Yep
that's right!  Last Call Cleveland will be performing
at the House Of Blues Cambridge Room on Friday July
6th at 8pm.  We're going to perform all of your
favorite sketches, including the CONTROVERSIAL Kitty
Hats sketch that caused the biggest uproar in NEOPal
history.  Get your tickets fast, because we might just
raise the price of the show due to all the
CONTROVERSY.  Come on down, it's going to be a great
time!

Last Call Cleveland - w/ Hey You Millionaires and Jim
Tews

Where: House Of Blues Cambridge Room
When July 6th
Time: 8pm