[NEohioPAL]Re: Jewish Dance Workshop

Stephanie McQueen ifoma at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 03:55:37 PDT 2007

--0-1575656465-1183114537=:59545

My church, First Assembly of GOD, will host a Jewish Dance Workshop pending interest of at least 20 ladies.  The cost for the workshop is $20 and we will probably meet on 2 or 3 Sundays in August from 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

  The team will perform in Sept. during the Jewish Holidays.

  If you are interested, please email me for more information.  All are welcome.

  Irma R. McQueen