[NEohioPAL]The Police Ticket For Sale!

gypsy2601 at aol.com gypsy2601 at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 08:38:47 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9887AB80D3FAE_11A0_EC35_WEBMAIL-DF03.sysops.aol.com

The Police Ticket for Sale!

Hello all! I=E2=80=99ve got 1 ticket to see The Police at Quicken Loans Aren=
a in Cleveland on Monday, July 16 for sale. Show starts at 7:30pm.

Ticket is a hard ticket printed by Ticketmaster, and is being sold at FACE V=
ALUE.=20

I got a little crazy when they went on sale, and ended up getting 2 seats, s=
eparately from each other. I=E2=80=99d like to sell one OR the other! Here a=
re the details of the 2 seats:

Section: 125
Row: 13
Seat: 17
$216.85

-OR-

Section: C124
Row: 26
Seat: 3
$104.40

Any shipping/mailing to you would cost a little extra. I would accept money=20=
order, personal check, or through Paypal. I am a reputable seller on ebay, y=
ou could check out my feedback under the name =E2=80=9CGypsy2601=E2=80=9D.

Any questions, feel free to email!!! Please tell anyone you think might be i=
nterested. THANKS!!
--Nicole--

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at AOL.com.

----------MB_8C9887AB80D3FAE_11A0_EC35_WEBMAIL-DF03.sysops.aol.com

The Police Ticket for Sale!<br>
Hello all! I=E2=80=99ve got 1 ticket to see The Police at Quicken Loans Aren=
a in Cleveland on Monday, July 16 for sale. Show starts at 7:30pm.<br>
Ticket is a hard ticket printed by Ticketmaster, and is being sold at FACE V=
ALUE. <br>
I got a little crazy when they went on sale, and ended up getting 2 seats, s=
eparately from each other. I=E2=80=99d like to sell one OR the other! Here a=
re the details of the 2 seats:<br>
Section: 125<br>
Row: 13<br>
Seat: 17<br>
$216.85<br>
-OR-<br>
Section: C124<br>
Row: 26<br>
Seat: 3<br>
$104.40<br>
Any shipping/mailing to you would cost a little extra. I would accept money=20=
order, personal check, or through Paypal. I am a reputable seller on ebay, y=
ou could check out my feedback under the name =E2=80=9CGypsy2601=E2=80=9D.<b=
r>
Any questions, feel free to email!!! Please tell anyone you think might be i=
nterested. THANKS!!<br>
--Nicole--<br>
<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at <a href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000437" target=

----------MB_8C9887AB80D3FAE_11A0_EC35_WEBMAIL-DF03.sysops.aol.com--