[NEohioPAL]Non AEA Auditions for Bunnicula at the Cleveland Play House

akumar at clevelandplayhouse.com akumar at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Jun 29 14:14:26 PDT 2007

The Cleveland Play House will hold auditions for the first children's
theatre production of the 2007-08 season, Bunnicula, to be directed by Sco=
tt
Miller=2E The production is scheduled to go into rehearsal September 4 and=

perform October 2-28, with a possible extension=2E Rehearsals are flexible=
 but
all performances take place during the day, six days a week=2E The product=
ion
is non-AEA and involves a salary=2E

Auditions will take place Monday, July 9 from 5PM until 9PM at the Clevela=
nd
Play House rehearsal rooms, by appointment only=2E To schedule an appointm=
ent,
please respond to this email=2E For the audition, you will be given three
minutes to prepare whatever you wish=2E If you wish to sing, there will be=
pianist; there is some music in the production=2E

A script is available at the front desk of the Cleveland Play House, which=

you may stop by and read in our lobby whenever you wish (we are closed Jul=
4), though you may not take it with you=2E There are no sides to prepare,
though you may be asked to stay and read from sides=2E

The characters are-

Harold, a male dog=2E Not the brightest bulb on the tree, kind hearted,
sensitive, loyal, affable=2E Prefer actor who sings=2E

Chester- a female cat=2E Ironic, wry, emotional, sly=2E Prefer actress who=

sings=2E

Robert Monroe- father=2E Nice guy, warm, sensible=2E Think Ozzie from Ozzi=
e and
Harriet=2E

Ann Monroe- Kind, caring=2E Think Harriet only a bit loopy=2E

Pete Monroe- 10 year old boy played by adult=2E

Toby Monroe- 8 year old boy played by adult=2E They are competitive, good
hearted, energetic, bright=2E

Again, to make an appointment please respond to this email with a requeste=
time between 5PM and 9PM on July 9; we will do the best we can to
accommodate you=2E

Anita Kumar
Artistic Intern
The Cleveland Play House
216-795-7000 x148
akumar at clevelandplayhouse=2Ecom

mail2web LIVE =96 Free email based on Microsoft=AE Exchange technology -
http://link=2Email2web=2Ecom/LIVE