[NEohioPAL]Re/Last Call Video of Mild Cat Abuse

mattsull19 johnprine hurtmesweetly at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 21:28:47 PDT 2007

Mr. Rubin,

We understand and appreciate your concern regarding
our video in which we put small hats on our cats.  It
was monstrous of us and we now realize this, thanks in
no small part to your brave missive.

We recognize that you must be particularly sensitive
to the issue of abuse, having obviously had the sense
of humor beaten out of you as a small child.

Lighten up Big Fella.

-Mike Polk Jr.   (that one idiot from Last Call
Cleveland)