[NEohioPAL]Volunteers wanted

n.kennedy at artscollinwood.org n.kennedy at artscollinwood.org
Mon Jul 2 06:19:32 PDT 2007

Volunteers wanted by small arts organization with big programs, in a newly
happening neighborhood.

Be there for some of the summer's best events -- and get a FREE Tshirt!
  Volunteer with Arts Collinwood and get involved this summer.

  - Sand Sculpture Contest: Wildwood Beach Sunday, July 15 1-4pm.  Help
set up, break down or staff the tent.  It's a day at the beach -- and a
great day of "found art".

  - Ingenuity Festival: Saturday and Sunday, July 21-22 12-6pm.  Join Arts
Collinwood making bubble magic in the children's village -- and get into
Ingenuity free.

  - Waterloo Arts Festival: Saturday, July 28 11am-7pm.  A full day of art,
performance, entertainment and a great community show.  Help with setting
up, breaking down, staffing booths, greeting guests -- help us show off
our best stuff.

  Want a project or a space to be involved in? We're always looking for
gallery sitters and crews to help rehab our building.  Call anytime --
216-692-9500 -- or check our web site: www.artscollinwood.org.

  For more information, please email s.gyorki at artscollinwood.org.  Thanks
for helping to make art part of our community.

  Sarah Gyorki
  Executive Director
  Arts Collinwood