[NEohioPAL]DVD Authoring Services Available

Jim Tews jim at jimtews.com
Tue Jul 3 21:01:41 PDT 2007

Get your standup comedy, acting Demo reels, theatre demo reels, or
anything else on DVD!

Hello all,

I will do custom menus and submenus with chapter markers. Everything
customized to your needs, no generic templates!. I will work with up
to about one hour of source material which can be taken from VHS,
Mini DV, Digital 8, and DVD. I've been doing freelance graphic design
for the past few years now and I'm branching out into doing more
video work. For samples of my design work, please visit
jimtewsdesign.com.

You provide me with the edited (or mostly edited) video source
material and images for the menu and I'll work with you to get the
look you're after. I'll give you 3 master copies, I don't do mass
duplication. Pricing starts at 100 dollars, email me for a detailed
quote.

I will also do video compression for the web (youtube, myspace,
google video, etc.) email me with info on the job and I'll give you a
price. Thanks!

- Jim Tews
jim at jimtews.com
jimtewsdesign.com