[NEohioPAL]6th gr - college: YOU can still attend Session 2 (starts July 16) of FPAC

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 19:29:42 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1183602582

=20
a few facts about FPAC...

All 7  children in Cleveland Play House '06 A Christmas  Story attended FPAC=
.

19 cast members of Cain Park's _Oliver!_=20
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/oliver.htm)  are  alumni or current campers of=
 FPAC.

Excerpt from the Cleveland Scene review of Oliver! - Christine  Howey
=E2=80=9DIn a cast numbering almost 55(!), the real standout  performers are=
 those=20
with virtually no lines of dialogue. The workhouse boys and  girls, along wi=
th=20
Fagin's motley crew, are consistently focused, disciplined,  and energetic o=
n=20
stage. Credit their mature presence to director Fred Sternfeld  and the gift=
ed=20
Martin Cespedes, who choreographed and staged musical numbers.  From the=20
moment the ragamuffins enter the workhouse dining hall, they are in  perfect=
=20
lockstep, pounding out the memorable ditty "Food, Glorious Food" like  they=20=
haven't=20
had a spot of gruel for a week.=E2=80=9D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--
-------------------------
Our  enrollment has surpassed our previous three  seasons!

"Fairmount  Performing Arts Camp is=20
the gold standard of education in theatre  arts"
Lois Annich, mother of Molly Israel
=20
=20

_Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp_ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/)=20
Fred Sternfeld, director
=20
THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING  WORKSHOP

Supervisor:  Carol Pribble

Staff: Mitchell B. Fields, Dudley Swetland, David Williams,  Fred Sternfeld,=
=20
Tom Fulton, Sean Szaller, Melissa Gruca, Megan Brack, Bob  Abelman

The young people enrolled in the FPAC Professional Training  Workshop should=
=20
have a desire to study theater in a challenging and disciplined  environment=
. =20
The training is  focused on creating truthful, three dimensional characters=20
and avoiding  artifice.  Campers in the  Professional Training Workshop all=20
take a core curriculum of acting, scene study  and audition techniques and p=
ick=20
an emphasis in acting, musical theatre or  dance.

PRODUCTION  WORKSHOP
Supervisor: Dana Hart

Staff: Megan  Brack, Lisa Marie Moore

The Production  Workshop is geared for young people who want to have fun=20
exploring all the  various areas involved in putting on theatrical productio=
ns.=20
The campers will  participate in acting, singing, dance, scenery, props,=20
costumes, lighting and  performing! Part of the day will be spent rehearsing=
 for a=20
production the campers  will present on the last Thursday evening of the=20
session. =20

Some of the possible productions  are Free to be... You and Me... , How to=20
Eat Like a  Child, =20
You=E2=80=99re a Good Man Charlie Brown =20

SESSION 2
Three Weeks:  Monday, July 16 -  Friday, August 3, 2007
10:00am - 5:00pm

 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.htm)=20

=20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-

Here are a few testimonials from FPAC alumni currently enrolled in  college=20
...=20

Ya know, FPAC was great this summer and I'm very happy I did it,  especially=
=20
considering the demanding challenges (COLLEGE  AUDITIONS!) I was faced with=20
this year. The program is simply  ideal for students really interested in=20
theatre as a profession; even those  looking to participate as a hobby. Ther=
e are=20
few educational theatre programs  really dedicated to teaching youth the "re=
al=20
deal" and preparing them for what  may lie ahead. I've done many day camp=20
programs, none offer the acting training  that FPAC does. The professional=20
atmosphere alone sets the camp apart from  others. I'm excited to see this p=
rogram=20
grow! I just really wanted to commend  you for offering such an excellent pr=
ogram=20
for students. Just my 2 cents, I know  you already know it's fabulous! Thank=
s=20
again so much for the character analysis  sheet! Reeeally helpful!
Halle Morse, FPAC '04, curently attending U.  of Cinti - College Conservator=
y=20
of Music

When I auditioned for  Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would=20
be getting myself into. I,  as well as most of the other students that atten=
ded=20
FPAC last summer, have been  involved with many theatre camps over the past=20
few years. For all I knew, FPAC  could have just been any other theatre camp=
.=20
But it wasn't. Fairmount was a  truly different experience. My time spent at=
=20
FPAC was extremely beneficial, from  the guest artists to the scene study we=
 did=20
with the instructors. Like Halle, I  believe that my summer at FPAC really=20
helped me with my college auditions this  year, and will continue to help me=
=20
throughout the rest of my theatre studies.  For any student of theatre,=20
especially ones that are trying to pursue it as a  career, I can not persuad=
e you more=20
emphatically to attend Fairmount Performing  Arts Camp. I am extremely proud=
=20
to say that I was a part of the first year at  FPAC. As far as my college=20
situation, I have been accepted to University of  Cincinnati - College Conse=
rvatory=20
of Music (where I am going next year),  University of Michigan, and Point=20
Park College. It has been an absolutely crazy  year! Like I said, I really t=
hink=20
the things I learned at FPAC helped me out  during this extremely stressful=20
fall/winter! Thanks again Fred for everything! =20
Alex Puette, FPAC '04, currently attending U. of  Michigan

Thanks again for the opportunity of FPAC. I truly  learned a lot and am=20
excited to begin new performance  opportunities using what I've learned! Thi=
s=20
program was extremely good for  me. I would definitely recommend this progra=
m to=20
other college students. The  full time staff was excellent. They are all=20
obviously very talented and  well-trained. They are good role models and I l=
earned a=20
lot from them!!!! I  learned the most from the one-on-one work with Fred and=
=20
CP. I learned a LOT from  Tom Fulton in just the hour and a half he was here=
. =20
SUPERB!
Shaina Vencel, FPAC '05, currently  attending Kent State U.=20
I  loved camp - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on=
=20
every  aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking=
=20
to prepare  for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because o=
f=20
camp I feel  inspired to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are=20
incredible and  each one helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!
Anne  Markt, FPAC '04 & '05, currently attending U. of  Michigan=20

Hi Fred!  How are  you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my=20
first week of  college at The University of Akron and I just wanted to say=20
thank  you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre=20=
=20
classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful  cam=
p was=20
for me. =20
Erika  Rylow, FPAC '05, currently attending U. of Akron

Dear Fred,
This past summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp was a  wonderful=20
experience and I thank you so much! Now that I have been in college  for a s=
emester, I=20
am realizing just how valuable the acting training was at  FPAC. I am findin=
g=20
that camp has prepared me more for a career in theatre than  many of my=20
college classes have. FPAC took time to critique each individual  student in=
 a=20
supportive, nurturing environment. My college program has neglected  to teac=
h many=20
of the character development concepts and the idea of "behaving  truthfully=20
and naturally" as opposed to "acting." I feel so honored to have  gotten the=
=20
opportunity to work with numerous area professionals last summer, as  oppose=
d to=20
the same one or two teachers that are common in the college setting.  Lookin=
g=20
back, I know I really would have missed out had I not participated in  FPAC=20
last summer, and I certainly wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my  acti=
ng=20
capabilities. I think that FPAC is certainly valuable for any college  stude=
nt=20
who wishes to pursue a career in theatre.
Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04, currently attending Wright State U. (Kelly =20
transferred away from the college she is referring to in this  quote)

for more information about FPAC, including the  complete program, a typical=20
day, staff bios, testimonials and admission  requirements go to our _website=
_=20
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm)  or call  440-338-3171.

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com=
.

-------------------------------1183602582

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16481" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12">
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12">
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12"><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D4><FONT=20
color=3D#008000><FONT size=3D5><FONT size=3D4><STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000ff>=
<FONT=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D5><EM>a few facts about FPAC...</EM></FONT><BR><BR>Al=
l 7=20
children in Cleveland Play House '06 <FONT color=3D#000000><EM>A Christ=
mas=20
Story</EM></FONT> attended FPAC.</FONT><BR><BR></STRONG><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000><STRONG>19 cast members of Cain Park's <FONT=20
color=3D#000000><EM><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/oliver.htm">Oliver!</A></EM></FONT> are=
=20
alumni or current campers of FPAC.<BR><BR></STRONG><FONT color=3D#000000><FO=
NT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>Excerpt from the Cleveland Scene review of Oliver! - Christ=
ine=20
Howey</STRONG><BR>=E2=80=9DIn a cast numbering almost 55(!), the real stando=
ut=20
performers are those with virtually no lines of dialogue. The workhouse boys=
 and=20
girls, along with Fagin's motley crew, are consistently focused, disciplined=
,=20
and energetic on stage. Credit their mature presence to director Fred Sternf=
eld=20
and the gifted Martin Cespedes, who choreographed and staged musical numbers=
.=20
>From the moment the ragamuffins enter the workhouse dining hall, they are in=
=20
perfect lockstep, pounding out the memorable ditty "Food, Glorious Food" lik=
e=20
they haven't had a spot of gruel for a week.=E2=80=9D</FONT><BR></FONT><BR><=
/FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#000000><STRONG>----------------------------------------------------=
---------------------------------------------------</STRONG></FONT></FONT><B=
R><STRONG>Our=20
enrollment has surpassed our previous three=20
seasons!</STRONG></FONT><BR><STRONG>We still have space available for Sessio=
n 2,=20
so check out the information below, and on our=20
website.</STRONG></FONT><STRONG> </STRONG><FONT=20
color=3D#008000><BR></FONT><STRONG><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>------------------------------------------------------------=
---------------------------------------------------</FONT><BR><BR>"Fairmount=
=20
Performing Arts Camp is <BR>the gold standard of education in theatre=20
arts"</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>Lois Annich, mother of Molly Israel</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG></DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#008000 siz=
e=3D6><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/">Fairmount Performing Arts=20
Camp</A></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><EM>Fred Sternfeld, director</EM></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000ff></FONT></STRONG> </DI=
V><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff>
<H1=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-AUTOSPACE: ideograph-numeric; mso-layout-=
grid-align: auto"=20
align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D4>THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING=20
WORKSHOP</FONT></H1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt"><STRON=
G>Supervisor:=20
Carol Pribble<BR><BR>Staff: Mitchell B. Fields, Dudley Swetland, David Willi=
ams,=20
Fred Sternfeld, Tom Fulton, Sean Szaller, Melissa Gruca, Megan Brack, Bob=20
Abelman<BR><BR>The young people enrolled in the FPAC Professional Training=20
Workshop should have a desire to study theater in a challenging and discipli=
ned=20
environment.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The training is=20
focused on creating truthful, three dimensional characters and avoiding=20
artifice.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Campers in the=20
Professional Training Workshop all take a core curriculum of acting, scene s=
tudy=20
and audition techniques and pick an emphasis in acting, musical theatre=
 or=20
dance.<BR><BR><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D4>PRODUCTION=20
WORKSHOP</FONT></STRONG><BR><STRONG>Supervisor: Dana Hart<BR><BR>Staff: Mega=
n=20
Brack, Lisa Marie Moore<BR><BR></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DNoparagraphstyle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><SP=
AN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>The Prod=
uction=20
Workshop is geared for young people who want to have fun exploring all the=20
various areas involved in putting on theatrical productions. The campers wil=
l=20
participate in acting, singing, dance, scenery, props, costumes, lighting an=
d=20
performing! </FONT></STRONG></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times=
 New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi=
-language: AR-SA"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3>Part of the day will be spent rehearsing for a production the campe=
rs=20
will present on the last Thursday evening of the session.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  <BR></SPAN><BR>Some of the possible produ=
ctions=20
are F<I>ree to be... You and Me... , How to Eat Like a=20
Child, </I></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DNoparagraphstyle style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><SP=
AN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times=
 New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi=
-language: AR-SA"><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3><I>You=E2=80=99re a Good Man Charlie Brown</I></FONT></STRONG><SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN class=3Dstyle=
11><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>SESSION 2<BR>Three Weeks:  </STRONG>Monday, July 16 -=20
Friday, August 3, 2007<BR>10:00am - 5:00pm<BR></P></FONT></SPAN>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.htm=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.htm"></A></FONT></DIV><F=
ONT=20
color=3D#0000ff></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter></SPAN><SP=
AN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt"><STRON=
G>--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---<BR><BR><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff>Here are a few testimonials from FPAC alumni currently enrol=
led in=20
college ... </FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P></DIV><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt">
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"=20
align=3Dleft><STRONG></STRONG><BR></P></SPAN></FONT>
<P><FONT lang=3D0 color=3D#000000 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12"><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt"><FONT=20
size=3D2>Ya know, FPAC was great this summer and I'm very happy I did it,=20
especially considering the demanding challenges (<STRONG><EM>COLLEGE=20
AUDITIONS!</EM></STRONG>) I was faced with this year. The program is simply=20
ideal for students really interested in theatre as a profession; even those=20
looking to participate as a hobby. There are few educational theatre program=
s=20
really dedicated to teaching youth the "real deal" and preparing them for wh=
at=20
may lie ahead. I've done many day camp programs, none offer the acting train=
ing=20
that FPAC does. The professional atmosphere alone sets the camp apart from=20
others. I'm excited to see this program grow! I just really wanted to commen=
d=20
you for offering such an excellent program for students. Just my 2 cents, I=20=
know=20
you already know it's fabulous! Thanks again so much for the character analy=
sis=20
sheet! Reeeally helpful!<BR><STRONG>Halle Morse, FPAC '04, curently attendin=
g U.=20
of Cinti - College Conservatory of Music</STRONG><BR><BR>When I auditioned f=
or=20

Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would be getting myself into.=
 I,=20
as well as most of the other students that attended FPAC last summer, have b=
een=20
involved with many theatre camps over the past few years. For all I knew, FP=
AC=20
could have just been any other theatre camp. But it wasn't. Fairmount was a=20
truly different experience. My time spent at FPAC was extremely beneficial,=20=
from=20
the guest artists to the scene study we did with the instructors. Like Halle=
, I=20
believe that my summer at FPAC really helped me with my college auditions th=
is=20
year, and will continue to help me throughout the rest of my theatre studies=
.=20
For any student of theatre, especially ones that are trying to pursue it as=20=
a=20
career, I can not persuade you more emphatically to attend Fairmount Perform=
ing=20
Arts Camp. I am extremely proud to say that I was a part of the first year a=
t=20
FPAC. As far as my college situation, I have been accepted to University of=20
Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music (where I am going next year),=20
University of Michigan, and Point Park College. It has been an absolutely cr=
azy=20
year! Like I said, I really think the things I learned at FPAC helped me out=
=20
during this extremely stressful fall/winter! Thanks again Fred for everythin=
g!=20
<BR><STRONG>Alex Puette, FPAC '04, currently attending U. of=20
Michigan</STRONG><BR><BR>Thanks again for the opportunity of FPAC. I truly=20
learned a lot and am excited to begin new performance=20
opportunities using what I've learned! This program was extremely good=20=
for=20
me. I would definitely recommend this program to other college students. The=
=20
full time staff was excellent. They are all obviously very talented and=20
well-trained. They are good role models and I learned a lot from them!!!! I=20
learned the most from the one-on-one work with Fred and CP. I learned a LOT=20=
from=20
Tom Fulton in just the hour and a half he was here.=20
SUPERB!</FONT><STRONG><BR><FONT size=3D2>Shaina Vencel, FPAC '05, currently=20
attending Kent State U.</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"=20
align=3Dleft><STRONG></STRONG><STRONG></STRONG><STRONG></STRONG><FONT size=
=3D2>I=20
loved camp - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on ev=
ery=20
aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking to pre=
pare=20
for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because of camp I fee=
l=20
inspired to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are incredible an=
d=20
each one helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!<BR><STRONG>Anne=
=20
Markt, FPAC '04 & '05, currently attending U. of=20
Michigan</STRONG></FONT></P><STRONG><EM></EM></STRONG></SPAN></FONT></FONT><=
FONT=20
lang=3D0 color=3D#000000 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12"><FONT color=3D#0=
000ff><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt"></SPAN=
></FONT></FONT>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12"><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12"><FONT color=3D#0000ff><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt"><FONT=20
face=3DVerdana><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial></FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT=20
face=3DArial></FONT></STRONG><BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Fred! =20=
How are=20
you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my first wee=
k of=20
college at <EM>The University of Akron</EM> and I just wanted to say thank=20
you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre=20
classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful=
=20
camp was for me.  <BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>=
Erika=20
Rylow, FPAC '05, currently attending U. of Akron<BR><BR></STRONG></FONT></FO=

<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dleft><FONT face=
=3DArial><FONT=20
size=3D2>Dear Fred,<BR>This past summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp wa=
s a=20
wonderful experience and I thank you so much! Now that I have been in colleg=
e=20
for a semester, I am realizing just how valuable the acting training was at=20
FPAC. I am finding that camp has prepared me more for a career in theatre th=
an=20
many of my college classes have. FPAC took time to critique each individual=20
student in a supportive, nurturing environment. My college program has negle=
cted=20
to teach many of the character development concepts and the idea of "behavin=
g=20
truthfully and naturally" as opposed to "acting." I feel so honored to have=20
gotten the opportunity to work with numerous area professionals last summer,=
 as=20
opposed to the same one or two teachers that are common in the college setti=
ng.=20
Looking back, I know I really would have missed out had I not participated i=
n=20
FPAC last summer, and I certainly wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my=20
acting capabilities. I think that FPAC is certainly valuable for any college=
=20
student who wishes to pursue a career in theatre.<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04, currently attending Wright State U.=20=
(Kelly=20
transferred away from the college she is referring to in this=20
quote)<BR></STRONG></FONT></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><BR></P></FONT></FONT></SPAN></FONT><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT=20
size=3D4></FONT></FONT>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=3Dcenter><STRONG><F=
ONT=20
color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D4>for more information about FPAC, including th=
e=20
complete program, a typical day, staff bios, testimonials and admission=20
requirements go to our<FONT color=3D#000000> </FONT></FONT><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm"><FONT=20
size=3D4>website</FONT></A><FONT size=3D4> or call=20
440-338-3171.</FONT></FONT></STRONG></P></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR></DIV></FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV>=
<FONT style=3D"color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=
=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's free at <A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=
=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000=
503" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A>. </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>