[NEohioPAL]KnoBudget Productions LLC seek crew members.

Tony Thai thaiquangtuyen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 04:11:31 PDT 2007

--0-1753988729-1183806691=:81478

Dear fellow Northeast Ohio artistists,

   The KnowBudget Productions LLC is working on a small feature film "Dig 2 Graves". We need additional behind-the scenes crew members to assist (light, sound, cinematography, booming, equipment etc..). For more information contact Michael Dees at auditions at dig2graves.com or Lindsey Jimlio at lnrt4227 at rit.edu .  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Michael Dees

KnoBudget Productions LLC

"Compelling original works, presented on screen by accomplished visual
storytellers."

auditions at dig2graves.com

--0-1753988729-1183806691=:81478

KnoBudget Productions LLC<br>
"Compelling original works, presented on screen by accomplished visual
storytellers."<br>
auditions at dig2graves.com</font>
--0-1753988729-1183806691=:81478--