[NEohioPAL]Nevermet online recording project

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 10:55:49 PDT 2007

Here is a link to my new song. I wrote the song with
guys from different places. Two live in Oregon and one
in Holland. It is a classic metal tune, and I admit
its not the greatest song ever written. what makes
this song unique is how it was recorded. Each member
of the group recorded their parts to the song using
their own studio rig. The parts were then loaded into
my Mac and mixed in Pro Tools. Considering that, I
think it turned out pretty good. Eventually the song
will be on itunes raising money for the Children of
the Night organization which helps get young girls
forced into prostitution, off the streets. Please take
a listen and tell me what you think. Here is the link

http://www.aldiamondphillips.com/Nevermet.html

Al Diamond Phillips