[NEohioPAL]Fright Teck Pictures putting together marketing crew for Hellweek

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 23:33:52 PDT 2007

--0-1795769480-1184049232=:24703

fright teck pictures welcomes Don Kilrain as the executive producer of Voodoo rising and also the star of the movie as well, Don has been a great help on and off camera, his camera that is that he has purchased for the company, now we can shoot right along with our camera man jimmy who is awesome. We are also putting together a marketing team for hellweek, lori ingram has proposed a great marketing plan to promote hellweek this summer and into the fall. Hellweek the first feature to come from Fright Teck pictures will premiere sometime next month stay tuned for details of when and where. Also look for a full length trailor for voodoo rising soon, like to send a big shout out to the cast and crew of voodoo these kids are serious actors and give 110 percent thanks guys your awesome.