[NEohioPAL]Video intern needed

Marcy Ronen mronen2000 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 12:02:09 PDT 2007

--0-255660877-1184180529=:89055

I produce and direct a college scholarship fund raising video every year for Cleveland State University honoring a member of the Cleveland community for their efforts in public service.

  I am looking for an intern to help throughout production and post-production.  The schedule is very flexible, the project isn't due until mid-October so we have plenty of time to get it done.  We will be interviewing local executives from both the public and private sectors and editing the 10-12 minute completed video with a videographer/editor from CSU, using all of their gear, including their editing suite.

  If you are a high school or college student with the desire to learn on the job, this is the project for you.  I have over 24 years in production both in Los Angeles and Cleveland and would love to share my knowledge with the right intern.

  This is a great opportunity to learn hands on.  Work on a professional video project from start to finish.  You will be on location during production, helping to transcribe and record time code before the edit, work in the editing room during the cut, and assist at the voice over session.

  There is no pay, but you will receive a credit and a copy of the finished DVD.  You will also be invited to the screening at Cleveland Council Chambers.  I will happily write a letter of recommendation to help you further your production goals or add to your college applications.

  Please contact me by e-mail for more information.

  Thank you,

  Marcy Ronen

  Mronen2000 at aol.com

--0-255660877-1184180529=:89055

<DIV>I produce and direct a college scholarship fund raising video every year for Cleveland State University honoring a member of the Cleveland community for their efforts in public service.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am looking for an intern to help throughout production and post-production.  The schedule is very flexible, the project isn't due until mid-October so we have plenty of time to get it done.  We will be interviewing local executives from both the public and private sectors and editing the 10-12 minute completed video with a videographer/editor from CSU, using all of their gear, including their editing suite.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If you are a high school or college student with the desire to learn on the job, this is the project for you.  I have over 24 years in production both in Los Angeles and Cleveland and would love to share my knowledge with the right intern.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>This is a great opportunity to
 learn hands on.  Work on a professional video project from start to finish.  You will be on location during production, helping to transcribe and record time code before the edit, work in the editing room during the cut, and assist at the voice over session.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>There is no pay, but you will receive a credit and a copy of the finished DVD.  You will also be invited to the screening at Cleveland Council Chambers.  I will happily write a letter of recommendation to help you further your production goals or add to your college applications.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Please contact me by e-mail for more information.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Marcy Ronen</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:Mronen2000 at aol.com">Mronen2000 at aol.com</A></DIV>
--0-255660877-1184180529=:89055--