[NEohioPAL]Short Film

sbonds1 at juno.com sbonds1 at juno.com
Thu Jul 12 22:56:01 PDT 2007

Need to fill the following crew positions for a short film to be shot =

in the Cleveland area late August/early September. Total shooting days =

will be 5 or 6 depending on actor's schedules and final script. All =

positions are volunteer only, but you will gain experience working =

with someone who has worked in Hollywood for the last 25 years. All =

crew will receive screen credit and a DVD of the final project. Film =

students welcome! Contact Steve Bonds at: sbonds1 at juno.com

Production/Location Manager: This position needs to be filled ASAP, as =

all locations must be locked in before I arrive in town August 24th. =

Duties will include script break down, location and schedule =

coordination, as well as assistant director duties on shooting days. =

Some organizational experience would be a plus, must be a quick =

learner.

Sound boom operator: Must be available for all shooting days, sound =

recording experience would be great, but I can teach if you have =

aptitude.

Production Assistants: Two needed to fill in various crew positions as =

necessary. Must be quick learners and be willing to pack, unpack, and =

move equipment -- no real heavy lifting. Must be available for all =

shooting days. Some limited "go-fer" duties.

Make up: Experienced make up person needed for one, possibly two =

shooting days. Must be able to do effects make up, such as burns.

Interested parties should contact Steve Bonds at: sbonds1 at juno.com