[NEohioPAL]Old 78 rpm records

Carrie Bodenger februarycarrie at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 19:18:01 PDT 2007

--0-2059945473-1184552281=:70522

Hi All,
  I know I'm not the first babyboomer to deal with this, nor the last, but I'm in need of help and suggestions. I'm clearing out my mom's house, since she passed away in January, and need to get rid of the 78 records she collected.

  She has some great old ones, from Carmen Miranda and Al Jolson to big band, musicals and classical. Some may have monetary value, many have nostalgic value. My stereo doesn't have a 78 option, so I've not been able to check them out as to how playable they are.They've moved from her house to my basement, now to my garage! They need to be out of there when colder weather sets in.  I also have a pile of old Life Magazines to give away.

  If anyone is interested in one or many -(to listen to, to use as props or found objects for art projects, etc.)  they are free.

   I live in Cleveland Heights - near Fairmount and South Taylor. Please let me know if you're interested.
  Thanks,  Carrie

--0-2059945473-1184552281=:70522

<DIV>Hi All,</DIV>  <DIV>I know I'm not the first babyboomer to deal with this, nor the last, but I'm in need of help and suggestions. I'm clearing out my mom's house, since she passed away in January, and need to get rid of the 78 records she collected.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>She has some great old ones, from Carmen Miranda and Al Jolson to big band, musicals and classical. Some may have monetary value, many have nostalgic value. My stereo doesn't have a 78 option, so I've not been able to check them out as to how playable they are.They've moved from her house to my basement, now to my garage! They need to be out of there when colder weather sets in.  I also have a pile of old Life Magazines to give away.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If anyone is interested in one or many -(to listen to, to use as props or found objects for art projects, etc.)  <STRONG>they are free</STRONG>. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> I live in Cleveland Heights - near
 Fairmount and South Taylor. Please let me know if you're interested.  </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks,  Carrie</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Choose the right car based on your needs.
Check out <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- ">Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.</a>

--0-2059945473-1184552281=:70522--