[NEohioPAL]Casting for Short Film

sbonds1 at juno.com sbonds1 at juno.com
Mon Jul 16 22:02:06 PDT 2007

I need a brilliant cast and crew needed for a short film to be shot in =

the Cleveland area between August 24th and September 12th. The crew =

notice was posted a few days ago, and will be reposted this weekend -- =

in the meantime, you may inquire to this same email for crew positions.

The shooting schedule will be 5 or 6 days, depending on the final =

script. All shooting locations will be in the Cleveland area, =

primarily around Berea and Olmsted Falls. The writer/director has been =

working in Hollywood in various film jobs for the last 25 years. He =

has worked on films with a "who's who" of Hollywood. All cast and crew =

positions are volunteer only, but you will receive screen credit and a =

copy of the final film on DVD. The film is being produced for festival =

entry. =

Actors with or without film experience are welcome to contact me =

regarding the following speaking roles:

Detective: This person should be in his or her 30s, and be able to =

convincingly play the role of a detective newly promoted from the rank =

and file of a small town police force. This will be a primary role, =

and will require the actor to be available for all shooting days.

Desk Sergeant: Older, (character actor) this character is on the verge =

of retirement, and gives one last unsolvable crime to the younger =

detective. One or two shooting days.

Receptionist for Doctor's office. One shooting day.

Car load of "Teens": Male or female -- must be over 18 (don't want to =

deal with the rules for having kids on the set) I need a total of 4 =

people to fill these roles. One or two shooting days.

There will also be a need for some background players, so if you have =

a free day or two and want to be on the list for background roles, =

please send a note -- you may get a last mintue speaking role!

All races and genders will be considered for the roles, both primary =

and background.

Please be available between the dates listed above -- a final shooting =

schedule will be forthcoming once a production manager is hired and =

can coordinate everyone's schedule.