[NEohioPAL]Ryan Finn where for art thou????????????

JGemini61065 at aol.com JGemini61065 at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 08:05:07 PDT 2007

--part1_be3.17e427fb.33ce34a3_boundary

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Ryan Finn??
He filmed his final film project at the Mansfield reformatory this past
freezeing January.

I believe Dante decribes 'hell' as a cold so cold it burns, not hot heat.
Well the reformatory in January comes pretty dang close to this.

It would be nice to hear something about this project...what happend...what
grade did he get on the film...etc.

Thank you for your time,Jeffrey

**************************************
 Get a
sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

--part1_be3.17e427fb.33ce34a3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Does an=
yone know how to get ahold of Ryan Finn??<BR>
He filmed his final film project at the Mansfield reformatory this past <I><=
U>freezeing</I></U> January. <BR>
<BR>
I believe Dante decribes 'hell' as a cold so cold it burns, not hot heat.<BR=

Well the reformatory in January comes pretty dang close to this.<BR>
<BR>
It would be nice to hear something about this project...what happend...what=20=
grade did he get on the film...etc.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your time,Jeffrey</FONT><BR><BR><BR>**************************=
************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.=