[NEohioPAL]"Horizions" update..a step closer........

JGemini61065 at aol.com JGemini61065 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 10:50:01 PDT 2007

--part1_d67.e5eca06.33cfacc9_boundary

......here's what I found out so far.

I was able to find the Costumers phone number. She's working on another film.
The connection wasn't the greatest.....somewhere in Southern United States.

The film won "Best costume" in Savanah.

So there must have been some sort of finished copy.
She spoke to Ryan yesterday. He's still trying to 'finish it'.
She's going to have him call me or call me back with his number.

Well................that's something. :)
Be well,Jeffrey Cain

**************************************
 Get a sneak peek
of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

--part1_d67.e5eca06.33cfacc9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>......h=
ere's what I found out so far.<BR>
<BR>
I was able to find the Costumers phone number. She's working on another film=
. The connection wasn't the greatest.....somewhere in Southern United States=
.<BR>
<BR>
The film won "Best costume" in Savanah.<BR>
<BR>
So there must have been some sort of finished copy.<BR>
She spoke to Ryan yesterday. He's still trying to 'finish it'.<BR>
She's going to have him call me or call me back with his number.<BR>
<BR>
Well................that's something. :)<BR>
Be well,Jeffrey Cain</FONT><BR><BR><BR>*************************************=
*<BR> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/a=
olcom30tour</HTML>