[NEohioPAL]Funny & Memorable Stories

Kishia Williamson kishia.williamson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 12:22:13 PDT 2007

I'm looking for funny and/or memorable stories from actors for a book I'm
working on ...maybe its about a first audition, a class or performance
...maybe you tripped off the stage into the director's lap or got
uncontrollable giggles in the middle of a serious scene...whatever it is
especially a memory that may have also taught you something about acting.
All submissions will be left anonymous-- these are for the purpose of adding
a little humor to the project.  Drop me a line if you have a minute to
share!