[NEohioPAL]Production/Location Manager needed for Short Film

sbonds1 at juno.com sbonds1 at juno.com
Fri Jul 20 14:42:55 PDT 2007

I'm looking for a highly motivated person to work as a =

Production/Location Manager for a short film I'll be making in the =

Cleveland area late August/early September. The position is volunteer, =

but I guarantee you will learn much about the process of filmaking =

from a working Hollywood professional.  You will also be given screen =

credit, and receive a DVD of the final film.  Even if you don't know =

exactly what a production manager does, I will teach you -- but you'll =

need to be a quick learner, because things will happen fast. I need to =

fill this position ASAP, as locations for filming will need to be =

secured prior to my arrival in Cleveland the last week of August.

Did you know???  The production manager is one of the most important =

jobs on a film set! He/she is to the producer what the assistant =

director is to the director.

Organizational experience helpful, and the time to dedicate to the =

project a must. There will be a total of five or six shooting days =

between the dates of August 23rd to September 12. If you think you =

have what it takes to make a film happen, please contact me at:
sbonds1 at juno.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Steve Bonds