[NEohioPAL]MUSICIANS needed for RAGTIME

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Sat Jul 21 07:44:57 PDT 2007

Seeking musicians for StageCrafters Summerstock production of RAGTIME.

We have assembled an AMAZING cast and need to round out our orchestra with
an additional 2-3 players for this very exciting project.

Rehearsals for the orchestra will begin the week of August 6th. The
tentative schedule involves one orchestra read-thru and three dress
rehearsals. Some afternoon availabilty is required, as dress rehearsals are
scheduled to start at 3pm and run until approx 6pm.

Performances are Friday 8/10 and Saturday 8/11 atOrange High School.

These positions ARE paid, and rehearsals are intense but minimal. Players
should be accomplished readers and should be comfortable with being
responsible for difficult music with minimal rehearsal.

Specifically seeking:

TRUMPET
TROMBONE
POSSIBLY an ADDITIONAL KEYBOARD

Please respond to this email for more info or to express interest. Thanks!

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron
Musical Director/Vocal Coach
StageCrafters