[NEohioPAL]Convert Your Photo to Oil Painting or Statue

K&B art_002 at tom.com
Sat Jul 21 22:01:46 PDT 2007

   Our studio is a shop for individuals who have a taste for personalized art works.
We have two featured contributions right now: "photo on canvas" and "photo on statue".

   "Photo on canvas" is to represent the content of your photograph or digital picture
into oil painting by artist without any help of modern machinery or computer.It delivers
different respect of yourself which is observed and understood by our artist. Please see:

    http://www.kissbetty.com/product.asp?BigClassName=Photo%20Portrait

   "Photo on statue" is to display the content in 3D statue instead of on a flat canvas.
Mostly, it is in a shape of cartoon for the cost's sake. Please see:

    http://www.kissbetty.com/product.asp?BigClassName=Katong%20Sculpt

    Pricing for Photo On Canvas:

   	16 X 20 inches	US$ 169 - 245
   	20 X 24 inches	US$ 200 - 280
   	24 X 36 inches	US$ 250 - 330
   	24 X 48 inches	US$ 280 - 400
   	30 X 40 inches	US$ 320 - 420
   	36 X 48 inches	US$ 350 - 460
 	48 X 72 inches	US$ 425 - 650

     * The prices vary for the details: head numbers, body numbers, background and resolution.
     * Not including frame and shipping charge.

    Pricing for Photo on Statue (carton type)

        4"-5" standard  US$ 99-135*

     * The prices vary for the details: hat, chair, pose, color, clothing, etc.
     * Not including shipping charge.

    Please contact us for ordering and distributors are welcomed.

	Contact: Kitty or Allen

	Kitty & Betty Art Studio
	P: 86 755 26201073 F: 86 755 26097332
	Shenzhen City,GD,PR China
	SKYPE: kissbetty
        website: http://www.kissbetty.com

digital camera picture: 1024*768 pixels(size: 350K to 1M), high resolution and good quality picture

a.Standard: 100% reappear the photo on canvas and classic dark/clean background

          background: scenery,

b.Decor: clothing,hat,cap,scarf, etc.

c.Recovery: unclear/small and dyed photoes for memory

lead time is 2 weeks,

shipment is carried by courier service like FEDEX EXPRESS

to see our works pls visit http://www.kissbetty.com