[NEohioPAL]ATTENTION! ALL neohiopal subscribers that want to EARN EXTRA CASH, Do read on...

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 23:27:44 PDT 2007

NEED EXTRA INCOME
WITHOUT FLIPPING BURGERS AT MICKEY DEES?
It's easy to do...

STEP 1.
As you're out and about each day, keep your ears open
for anyone needing a quality professional whodunit
mystery event, professional speakers, theme parties,
corporate team building, product introduction, clowns,
Karaoke, or deejays, for their corporation,
fundraiser, or association event.

STEP 2.
Ask them to visit our website at WWW.1Mobinc.com
and email W.J. Malbasa at: Mobinc123 at AOL.com
then call me directly to give me your address
Mon.-Fri. 1PM -7PM at:(216) 426-9392 and remind them
to MENTION YOUR NAME!

 STEP 3.
Watch your mailbox to collect your check for 10% of
the fee (once payment is received.)  It Sure beats
flippin burgers at Mickey Dees and you work your own
hours as your going about your daily routine.
And if you're really serious about being on the full
time sales staff here @ Mob Inc.we'd be more then
happy to talk with you in detail about the potential
of earning excellent full time money with the M.O.B.
INC. family.
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.
(216) 426-9392
Office hours are: Mon. Thru Fri. 1PM till 7PM