[NEohioPAL]Tammy Faye Musical on CNN, in People Magazine

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:46:17 PDT 2007

<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Dear friends and colleagues.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>As many of you know, former televangelist Tammy Faye Messner lost her courageous battle with cancer on Friday.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Friday was also, by eerie co-incidence, opening night of the Houston production of our musical, "The Gospel According to Tammy Faye".  As you can imagine, it was a difficult show to get thru. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Today, I gave an interview about the show and our meeting with Tammy to People magazine, and my co-author Fernando Dovalina, is scheduled to appear on CNN's "Glenn Beck" show tonight at 7PM EST.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>News of the show has spread through several news outlets including articles in The Houston Chronicle and the Boston Herald.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>To all of you following our show, thank you for your kind support at this difficult and fascinating time.  Please join us in sending prayers, warm regards and best wishes to Tammy's friends and family.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>For more info about the musical and it's creative team, visit  <A href="javascript:ol('http://www.fdovalina.com/');"><FONT color=#000099 size=2>www.fdovalina.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><FONT color=#000099 size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Tammy's website:  www.tammyfaye.com</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Many thanks!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>JT Buck</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Composer/Lyricist "The Gospel Accoding to Tammy Faye"</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Arts Director, First Grace United Church of Christ</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Akron, OH</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>