[NEohioPAL]Great Dependable Buick for Artists on the Go

Becky Cummings cummings_becky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:29:53 PDT 2007

Great Dependable Buick for Artists on the Go

Hello Northeast Ohio Artists.

I am selling my 2001 Buick Century with 49,000 miles on it for $6,500

As a traveling teacher at local colleges and theatres this car has never le=
t me down.

This Golden Tan V6 Car rides smoothly and is in excellent condition.

The trunk is big enough to fit the entire cast of the Sopranos into it, or =
any other props, art supplies, camera equipment you might need to move in y=
our busy creative chaotic life. =20

I have it listed on Craigslist.  http://cleveland.craigslist.org/car/379935=
646.html

Follow the link or call Becky directly at 216-258-5981.  I live in Tremont.=
  Thanks.
cummings_becky at hotmail.com

PC Magazine=92s 2007 editors=92 choice for best web mail=97award-winning Wi=
ndows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=3Den-us&ocid=3DTXT_TAGHM_mig=
ration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707=