[NEohioPAL]Searching for "down with love" track

Alicia Fogal afogal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 18:17:37 PDT 2007

--0-1058923251-1185239857=:56295

Greetings all...  I am on a search for the full band accompaniment only track of the Michael Buble - Holly Palmer duet of "Down With Love."  It was the music for the opening credits of the movie of the same name featuring Renee Zellweger & Ewan MacGregor.  Does anyone know if the accompaniment track even exists?  I would appreciate any help y'all could give me.  Thanks!

  Alicia Fogal