[NEohioPAL]Clyde Simon's remarks

elrachel345 at aol.com elrachel345 at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 07:22:09 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C99C1527D806AB_204_88CB_MBLK-D29.sysops.aol.com

I would like to respond to Clyde Simon's remarks to the reviewer.? I do agree with what Clyde has said, most of which was spoken so eloquently.
A play? mainly becomes? a complete mess? when the theme is? not clear to the writer, and/or the director.

Ellen Friedman?

----------MB_8C99C1527D806AB_204_88CB_MBLK-D29.sysops.aol.com

I would like to respond to Clyde Simon's remarks to the reviewer.  I do agree with what Clyde has said, most of which was spoken so eloquently. <br>
A play  mainly becomes  a complete mess  when the theme is  not clear to the writer, and/or the director.<br>
Ellen Friedman   <br>
<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

----------MB_8C99C1527D806AB_204_88CB_MBLK-D29.sysops.aol.com--