[NEohioPAL]Models Needed: Aids Task Force of Greater Cleveland- Safe Sex initiative project

Tiffany Lovett tiffanylovett at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 10:30:01 PDT 2007

--0-728116966-1185384601=:40556

An informational meeting for all models who have interest in taking part in the Aids Task Force of Greater Cleveland- Safe Sex initiative project:

  " I'll go topless, but I won't go unprotected."
  will take place Wednesday, July 25th at 5:30pm at the Aids Task Force of Greater Cleveland: 3210 Euclid Ave.

  You may park in the Task Force's lot. When you pull up to the gated lot, wait a moment, it will open for you. At that time Earl Pike, Executive Director of the Aids Taskforce, will share the initiative's vision and any and all legalities for models participating in this project. I, on the other hand, will provide interested models with information concerning the shoot(s) itself (basically what to expect at an open shoot, wardrobe, make-up etc)

  We will also attempt to finalize the model's list, a shoot schedule and possibly take some sample Polaroid's (Fully dresses).

  If you have any questions or can not make the meeting please email at the following: rubyjunglexo at hotmail.com or call 262-2720 ( Please leave a message so some one can return your call) Thanks- Nolie/RJ