[NEohioPAL]The Flashback Band Returns to Solon Home Days on Sunday

Flashback Band flashbackrocknsoulband at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:56:24 PDT 2007

------=_Part_2889_18343326.1185461784357

The *Flashback rock 'n soul band* returns to Solon Home Days on Sunday.

We will be performing in the entertainment tent, located in Solon Community
Park, from 1:30pm to 4pm.

Come on out for a fun afternoon singing and dancing to the greatest rock 'n
soul tunes from the '60s and '70s.

For our complete schedule, click on www.flashbackbandonline.com

------=_Part_2889_18343326.1185461784357

</a></div>