[NEohioPAL]Mike and Ike Reply to Clyde Simon

Jeff Holland mikethelimeyandikethehick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 10:23:55 PDT 2007

WARNING:  HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 IS ALMOST UPON US.

Mike: (English accent) Greetings and salutations.
He's not Mike.

Ike: (Southern accent) He ain't Ike.  Yeah, it's been
awhile but, believe it or not, we been busy.
Shameless plug, we're goin' ta Toronto next week-end
ta see Evil Dead-The Musical again.

M:  Free tickets.  Again!

I:  And we're gonna be shootin' a documentary about
the show, interviewin' the cast, fans, hopefully the
moose puppet, and gettin' really really drunk.

M:  But the week after, we are seeing Spawn of the
Petrolsexuals.

I:  We were plannin' on seein' it anyway--Best title
since Lobo-A-GoGo--but Clyde, you just made it
irresistable.

M:  Frankly, we find the idea of critics leaving a
show before it's over and writing a full review like
judging a beauty contest based entirely on the
question and answer segment:  unfair and rather
stupid.

I:  That said, if Berko left halfway through, this
thing is gonna be amazin.'

M:  Mr. Simon, we applaud you for responding to the
"review."  Not only did you probably just sell a few
more tickets, but you did so with intelligence and,
most importantly, a grace that we sorely lack.  To
wit:

I:  Mr. Berko, we applaud you for having the balls to
say "In my opinion, Johnston does not write a play
that clearly states the problem or shows a way out of
the void" when ya don't even know if Johnston showed a
way out of said void since ya didn't see THE END OF
THE FRAKKIN' SHOW!  You're bitchin' about a lack of
conclusion when you didn't even stay for it.
Seriously bad form, dude.

M:  And don't forget to check us out at
myspace.com/mikethelimeyandikethehick.  Clyde, we'll
see you closing night.

I:  Namaste.