[NEohioPAL]Malicious Bunny's Last Weekend!

Lincoln King-Cliby lkingcliby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:12:19 PDT 2007

I keep telling myself that I'm going to skip the NEOPAL plug for at
least one Fourth Wall production so that it doesn't look like they're
paying me...and then I go "eh, maybe next one...this is too good not
to plug"

Anyway... You owe it to yourself to see Malicious Bunny. I don't know
how much more I can say without giving things away... it's wonderfully
humorous, easy to relate to, and well paced. There's enough comedy
survive the dark and enough dark to keep the comedy from being
alarming. The twists keep you guessing and the outcome -- or make that
outcomes were surprising.

I've been a fan of Matt's work for a while now... both on stage and in
writing, he has a talent for achieving disturbing realism...which the
cast and crew has managed to wonderfully execute.

It's the kind of play where if you want it to be thought provoking, it
can be thought provoking -- or if you simply want to be entertained,
it can do that, too. [I can say that I'm in less of a hurry to date
now...]

And for a measly ten bucks (less than a trip to the movies...) you're
supporting the production if new works by a newer company.

Go see it. I promise you'll like it. Park behind the building, off
Cedar just before Lee.

Lincoln
http://www.myspace.com/lincolnjkc