[NEohioPAL]Flashback rock 'n soul Band Performs at First & Main in Hudson Friday Night

Flashback Band flashbackrocknsoulband at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:42:42 PDT 2007

The Flashback rock 'n soul Band will be performing at First and Main
in Hudson this Friday, August 3rd from 7pm to 9:30pm.

We will be bringing our favorite 60-70s pop, rock, soul, r&b and
Motown tunes outside to the Green.  (In the event of rain, we will
play at Vue Restaurant and Lounge)

Have dinner on the patios of one of First & Main's restaurants, or
bring chairs and blankets to sit on the Green. Plus get frisbees,
beach balls, and lighted necklaces courtesy First & Main!

www.flashbackbandonline.com

www.firstandmainhudson.com