[NEohioPAL]Seeking a Male Actor

Jill Janos aj305705 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 19:19:55 PDT 2007

--0-691271755-1185934795=:20400

Our acting troupe is seeking a college age male to play a part in a premiere theatre production.  This comedy is about two roommates swearing dating off right before unexpected love comes their way.

  Performances are August 23rd and 24th at Reinberger Auditorium at WSEM, located at 5209 Detroit Avenue.   Rehearsals are Monday through Thursday at Rocky River Presbyterian Church from 6-8PM.

  If interested please respond to Jill Janos at Aj305705 at yahoo.com.  Thank you for your attention!

Got a little couch potato?
--0-691271755-1185934795=:20400

<DIV>Our acting troupe is seeking a college age male to play a part in a premiere theatre production.  This comedy is about two roommates swearing dating off right before unexpected love comes their way.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Performances are August 23rd and 24th at <FONT size=5><FONT size=2>Reinberger Auditorium at WSEM, located at </FONT></FONT>5209 Detroit Avenue.   Rehearsals are Monday through Thursday at Rocky River Presbyterian Church from 6-8PM.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If interested please respond to Jill Janos at <A href="mailto:Aj305705 at yahoo.com">Aj305705 at yahoo.com</A>.  Thank you for your attention!                 </DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Got a little couch potato? <br>
Check out fun <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz">summer activities for kids.</a>
--0-691271755-1185934795=:20400--