[NEohioPAL]Here's how to get known in the community...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 20:12:43 PDT 2007

--0-618074468-1185937963=:92250

The JRP (Jay Rossi Project) TV Show is looking for businesses to help sponsor the show. It's an exciting show about performing artists and entertainers in the Northeast Ohio area. Our goal is always to keep viewers eyes 'glued' to the screen by keeping the show as exciting as possible!
  This link contains guests that have been on the show in the past: www.jayrossi.s5.com . Plus, by visiting this web site you can see just how our sponsors are treated, 24/7, on the intenet! Not only on the TV Show! It's a great way to get exposure where you need it most - in the Northeast Ohio community. Please contact us today so we can help each other! Call 330-410-0488 or email thejrpshow at yahoo.com today.

The Jay Rossi Project
  MySpace  YouTube

--0-618074468-1185937963=:92250

 href="http://myspace.com/thejayrossiproject"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000ff" color=#ffffff>My</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>Space</FONT></A>  <A href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jayrossi">You<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000" color=#ffffff>Tube</FONT></A></FONT></STRONG></div><p>
      <hr size=1>Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48252/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC"> mobile search
that gives answers</a>, not web links.

--0-618074468-1185937963=:92250--