[NEohioPAL]Director Needed-A Christmas Carol, the Musical

Kim Lewis lewisjk at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 07:59:29 PDT 2007

--0-1333314251-1185980369=:51384

Carnation City Players is currently seeking an artistic director for A Christmas Carol, the Musical by Alan Menken and Lynn Ahrens.  The production dates are November 29-
  Dec. 2 and Dec 6-9. We are a community theatre located in Alliance, Ohio. Our seating capacity is 210 and we have a great support staff including costume, set, set design, props, musical director, musicians, and set decorating. Our directors do receive a stipend. If you are interested in directing for us or need more information, please respond to this email.

  Thank you,

  Kim Lewis