[NEohioPAL]Performer seeking housing

Shaina Vencel pinkpuppynewsie at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 14:09:09 PDT 2007

--0-2009937045-1186002549=:67194

Hello,
  I am a recent graduate of Kent and I will be performing and working in Cleveland for the next few months before I move to New York in January. I am seeking a sublease of sorts for the months of Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec. I would appreciate if anyone could help...I've looked at craigslist and other websites and have had little luck. I would prefer something on the east side, or even in a suburb such as Twinsburg, and I really can't spend too much more than around $375 a month. If anyone knows someone who is looking to sublease for these few months, or is looking for a roommate (female), or knows of an apt complex that offers short term leases, or even someone who needs a housesitter, I would appreciate the information! Thanks NEOPAL!! :)

  -Shaina

--0-2009937045-1186002549=:67194

      <hr size=1>Ready for the edge of your seat?

--0-2009937045-1186002549=:67194--