[NEohioPAL]Looping Guitarist Jeff Sherman at Fat Fish Blue Sun, 8/5 6p-9p

Jeff Sherman info at jeffsherman.net
Wed Aug 1 16:53:12 PDT 2007

Besides Fat Fish Blue downtown, I'll also be
performing  at 2 other very nice venues this weekend:

Fri, 8/3: Claddagh's Irish Pub at Legacy Village
(7:30pm-10:30p)

Sat, 8/4: The Jackalope Lakeside in Lorain (9pm-1a)

Sun, 8/5: Fat Fish Blue downtown (6p-9p).

Driving directions and details about my looping act at
www.jeffsherman.net

Thanks, everybody.  If you're out and about this
weekend, please consider dropping by and saying hello.

Jeff