[NEohioPAL]Cast and Crew for Short Film

sbonds1 at juno.com sbonds1 at juno.com
Wed Aug 1 22:17:18 PDT 2007

August 1st '07 update. Both cast and crew information is included in =

this page.

Attention all actors who have sent resumes and headshots -- we have =

not forgotten or ignored you! There have been some logistical problems =

to overcome with trying to coordinate dates and locations for =

auditions. I am still on the west coast, and have brought in someone =

in the Cleveland area who will be acting as casting director for the =

project. We expect the auditions to take place in the next week to 10 =

days. SOME OF YOUR RESUMES AND HEADSHOTS WERE NOT RECEIVED BY THE =

CASTING DIRECTOR. If you have not heard from Steven Hood, PLEASE re-
send your information to: stevendhood47 at yahoo.com

If you are reading this for the first time, ACTORS ARE STILL NEEDED to =

audition for all of the roles listed below. (If you have submitted for =

any of the following roles, you are still under consideration -- no =

decisions will be made until after the auditions.)

Still needed:

Four teenagers, two girls, two boys. Must be over 18 to avoid any =

requirements for underage actors on set. Race unimportant -- we would =

like to see some more African American applicants. (male and female)

Detective, mid 30s. This is one of the lead roles, and we have had =

only a couple of interesting candidates so far. Race unimportant.

We are still interested in building a file of background players, so =

if you are interested in "extra" work, we would like to hear from you.

CREW STILL NEEDED:

Production/Location Manager: Organized person to keep things moving =

and on track.

Microphone Boom Operator: Sound experience a plus, but I can train you =

if necessary.

Two Production Assistants: Two people to fill in various crew =

positions as needed -- you'll learn a lot about filmmaking!

ALL positions are volunteer only, though you will receive screen =

credit and a DVD of the final film.

Please contact Steve Bonds at: sbonds1 at juno.com  if interested.