[NEohioPAL]Casting Call For Web Shorts

Mike Polk mikegpolk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:05:57 PDT 2007

Hey All.

My name is Mike Polk and I'm looking to cast some
folks for these web-shorts I've been shooting for a
while now.

We've cranked out about 70 of these so far, but
unfortunately, I'm running out of willing family and
friends to use as actors, so I'm calling upon you, the
neopal community for a little help.

The shorts center around a guy who hates his job and
the annoying people he has to deal with every day.  I
need some new office characters to abuse and be abused
by.  So if you have a funny character you'd like to
try or if you are just a funny character in general,
I'd love to see you.

Here are a couple of clips to give you an idea of what
we're doing:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IDAtAqXcRlo&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BntqH3OsepU

If you're still interested, here's all you have to do:
 Show up at the address below this Monday, the 6th,
between 5pm and 6:30pm.

When you show up, I'll have you read a script.  And
when you're done with that, I'd like you to present a
funny office character that you would like to be.
Just say a few lines as that character.  Nothing too
elaborate.

I'm looking for fun people who have an interesting
look and can hold their own.

Please don't come if you take yourself too seriously.

If we end up calling you back to do one of the spots
you will get paid a small fee.  A very small fee.  But
certainly enough to cover your gas and stop at Rallys
on the way home, but probably not enough for Arbys.

Auditions are being held downtown in The Tower Press
Building.  1900 Superior Ave, Cleveland,  44114. Right
next to Artefino.

We're really looking for all types.  But you have to
look old enough to work in an office.  I'm talking 20
and up.

In other words, I'm sure you're child is talented and
adorable, overbearing stage parents, but no one's
going to believe your nine year old works in human
resources.

I'd like you to bring a headshot if possible, but if
you don't have one, a picture is fine.

email me at :  mikegpolk at yahoo.com with questions.

Thanks all, hope to see you there.