[NEohioPAL]Wanted: Prison Security Guard Uniforms for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 08:19:21 PDT 2007

ATTN.:

If anyone has or knows someone with used prison
security guard uniforms/outfits, please e-mail ASAP at
ekbole at sbcglobal.net.

We need three (3) uniforms of various sizes for an
upcoming film shoot in northeastern Ohio.  Since we
are an independent not-for-profit group, we are trying
to borrow these uniforms or purchase them for less
than retail.

These uniforms generally are navy blue or black with
gray pants (colors may vary, most important is that
they look authentic).  We will gladly provide exact
sizes.  Thank you!