[NEohioPAL]Something Dada at the Coventry Street Fair Thursday

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:13:03 PDT 2007

At Something Dada, we're all about fairness.  We give our audience a hand in creating our show, we offer shows Friday AND Saturday nights, we price our shows at only $10...we want everything to be fair and on the level.  As such, when we found out we were going to have to miss our shows this Saturday night, August 11th, we scurried to find a replacement.  Fortunately, we were able to secure a gig at the Coventry Street Arts Fair in Cleveland Heights, Thursday August 9th, from 6-7 PM.  Even better, it's completely free.  Even better than that (yes, it's true), they're showing Raiders of the Lost Ark at 9 PM.  So you can come down, watch a Something Dada show, grab some delicious food, check out the art, and see a classic movie, all with no admission charge.  For further details, check out http://www.coventryvillage.org/fair.html

Fear not, traditionalists, Dada will be doing our Friday show at 8 PM on the 10th, and returning to our regular schedule in upcoming weeks.  So make your reservations for any of those shows at http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx, or call 216.696.4242.  See you at Conventry and the Tower Press building!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Thursday, August 9th, 2007
Coverntry Street Fair
Cleveland Hts., OH
http://www.coventryvillage.org/fair.html