[NEohioPAL]hey its darryl

Darryl parson parson_fx at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 12:25:56 PDT 2007

--0-845773284-1186601156=:48196

hey everyone..I lost my phone with all the contact info for everyone i have worked with or known for years....so i need to get everyones contact info again...so please send it over..
  Darryl Parson
  you might have worked with me or one of these companies
  PARSON FX
  Towns of terror
  az film studios
  hollywood phoenix studios
  cjs studios
  ohio or arizona theater companys
  ohio or arizona film companys
  ohio or arizona haunted attractions

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--0-845773284-1186601156=:48196

<DIV>hey everyone..I lost my phone with all the contact info for everyone i have worked with or known for years....so i need to get everyones contact info again...so please send it over..</DIV>  <DIV>Darryl Parson</DIV>  <DIV>you might have worked with me or one of these companies</DIV>  <DIV>PARSON FX</DIV>  <DIV>Towns of terror</DIV>  <DIV>az film studios</DIV>  <DIV>hollywood phoenix studios</DIV>  <DIV>cjs studios</DIV>  <DIV>ohio or arizona theater companys</DIV>  <DIV>ohio or arizona film companys</DIV>  <DIV>ohio or arizona haunted attractions</DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Luggage? GPS? Comic books? <br>
Check out fitting <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz"> gifts for grads</a> at Yahoo! Search.
--0-845773284-1186601156=:48196--