[NEohioPAL]looking for a dance teacher

Olivia Scicolone oscico9124 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 13:12:38 PDT 2007

--0-2127799195-1186603958=:4854

  Hello!  About 3 or 4 friends of mine and I are looking for a dance teacher to teach a private group dance class.  We are all teenagers with little dance background, but we're all interested in pursuing a career in the theater and recognize that now is the time to take lessons!
  A  combo class (tap, jazz, and ballet) on Saturday or Sunday (preferably Sunday) is what we're looking for.  We live in the Solon/Aurora area, so it would be nice for the lesson to be nearby.
  You can email me at oscico9124 at yahoo.com, or call me at 440-914-0088.  Thank you!

  -Olivia Scicolone

--0-2127799195-1186603958=:4854

      <hr size=1>Ready for the edge of your seat?

--0-2127799195-1186603958=:4854--