[NEohioPAL]Joy Borland Indie Gathering Acting Competition Winner

peteroctb peteroctb at aim.com
Wed Aug 8 17:01:27 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9A82F916F34CC_F3C_FA29_mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com

 Hello, Everyone;

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate an actor whom I have had the pleasure of working with over the past five years and am honored to call a very good friend: Joy Borland--stage and independent film actress, and instructor for the? Cuyahoga Community College Theatre Department, tied for the top prize at the Indie Gathering's National Acting Competition this past weekend. What a terrific? accomplishment from a truly wonderful and talented person.

Congratulations, Joy!

Peter Fields

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
--Harvey Fierstein
visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com

----------MB_8C9A82F916F34CC_F3C_FA29_mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate an actor whom I have had the pleasure of working with over the past five years and am honored to call a very good friend: Joy Borland--stage and independent film actress, and instructor for the  Cuyahoga Community College Theatre Department, tied for the top prize at the Indie Gathering's National Acting Competition this past weekend. What a terrific  accomplishment from a truly wonderful and talented person. <br>
Congratulations, Joy!<br>
Peter Fields<br>

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." <br>
--Harvey Fierstein<br>
visit the world of<br>
Little Beth Entertainment<br>
http://www.littlebeth.com</div>