[NEohioPAL]Technical Difficulties with List

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 10:19:15 PDT 2007

--0-237117219-1186766355=:89823

  To All NEOhioPAL Subscribers:

  We apologize if your posts have not been going through in a timely manner.

  We are experiencing technical problems with the list hosting service. We are working to resolve all posting issues ASAP.

  We apologize if you received spam on NEOhioPAL. This is a moderated list and we did not send that out.

  Thanks for your patience.
  Noah Budin
  Assistant List Administrator

--0-237117219-1186766355=:89823

<DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>To All NEOhioPAL Subscribers:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We apologize if your posts have not been going through in a timely manner. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are experiencing technical problems with the list hosting service. We are working to resolve all posting issues ASAP. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We apologize if you received spam on NEOhioPAL. This is a moderated list and we did not send that out.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks for your patience.</DIV>  <DIV>Noah Budin</DIV>  <DIV>Assistant List Administrator</DIV>
--0-237117219-1186766355=:89823--