[NEohioPAL]SEEKING MUSIC DIRECTOR FOR HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS

Ansley Valentine avalentine at wooster.edu
Mon Aug 13 21:11:51 PDT 2007

We are seeking a MUSIC DIRECTOR for HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS to be presented at =
the Medina Performing Arts Center. The show features a number of traditio=
nal holiday songs, as well as more classical liturgical music. We begin S=
aturday rehearsals in October. In November, we move to evening rehearsals=
 each week with Fridays and Sundays off. There are two performances Frida=
y and Saturday after Thanksgiving. The running time of the show should be=
 less than 2 hours. The show features a small cast of professional and co=
mmunity actors.

The musical director would be responsible for rehearsing the vocal perfor=
mances of the actors, assembling and directing the pit band, and revampin=
g or revising musical arrangements as necessary. For this work, the music=
al director will be paid a stipend.

If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and other=
 information to Ansley Valentine at avalentine at wooster.edu. Questions? Ca=
ll 330-347-1519.

Ansley Valentine
Associate Professor
Co-Vice Chair, Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival, Region I=
II
College of Wooster Film Studies Program Chair

The College of Wooster
Department of Theatre & Dance
1189 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691